Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- EV Kit Includes All the Necessary Components for Device Operation in Addition to Many Components for Added Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Easy-to-Use Pushbutton Interface for On/Off Control
- Assembled and Tested
- Test Points Allowing Convenient Access to Nodes of Interest
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Jumper Headers Acting as Both Test Points and Shunts
- Other Li-Ion Battery Power Handheld Devices
- Smartphone and Tablets
The MAX77829 is a high-performance companion PMIC for the latest 3G/4G smartphones and tablets. The PMIC includes a single input 2.0A switched-mode charger with reverse boost capability and adapter input protection up to 22V (DC) for one-cell lithium ion (Li+) battery, a safeout LDO, and WLED backlight driver supporting up to 25mA/string, 35V output voltage. It also features a dual-channel 1.5A (combined, 750mA/ch) flash LED driver (with torch mode included).
The MAX77829 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board that demonstrates the functionality and performance of MAX77829. The EV kit allows for easy evaluation of each block and feature. In the package, one set of MINIQUSB from Maxim (serves as an I2C to USB interface) is provided with the MAX77829 EV kit for easy testing.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly interface to exercise the features of the MAX77829. This software offers a graphical user interface (GUI) as well as aregister-based interface.