Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy to Use
- GUI Drives I2C Interface
- On-Board Thermistor
- Red/Green LED
- Assembled and Fully Tested
- Emulates System Loading
- On-Board Electronic Load for LDO
- Electronic Load has Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Demonstrates End-to-End Analog Multiplexer Implementation
- On-Board ADC
- Evaluates Both Push-Button and Slider-Switch On-Key Options
The MAX77734 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX77734. The EV kit allows for easy evaluation of the various MAX77734 features, including the linear charger, linear regulator, analog multiplexer, current sinks, and I2C interface.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical interface as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the MAX77734.