Evaluation Kit for the MAX1925, MAX1926
DescriptionThe MAX1926 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a complete, fully assembled and tested, single-cell lithium-ion (Li+) battery charger. The EV kit provides a 4.2V output from input as high as 12V, and delivers up to 1A charge current. A light-emitting diode (LED) indicates the cell's charging status.
The EV kit can be also used to evaluate the MAX1925, which is a single-cell Li+ battery charger with a 4.5V to 6.1V input voltage charge range.
- 5V to 12V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 1A Fast Charge Current
- LED Charge Status and Fault Indicator
- 12-Pin Thin QFN Package
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Still Cameras
- Self-Charging Battery Packs
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- AECQ-100 Grade 2 Temperature Range
- Operating Voltage from 9V to 65V
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation