Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Provides a Convenient Platform for Evaluating the Features and Functions of the MAX17853
- Versatile GUI Interface for Features Evaluation
- Plug-and-Play Architecture for Rapid System Prototyping
- Force and Sense Pin Headers for Precision Measurement Assessment
- Built-In Resistor Stack for Battery Emulation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Backup Systems (UPS)
- Battery-Powered Tools
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- High-Voltage Battery Stacks
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
- Super-Cap Systems
The MAX17853 evaluation kit (EV kit) is used to demonstrate the features and capabilities of the MAX17853 14-channel high-voltage smart sensor data-acquisition interface IC. The EV kit is coupled with a MAX17841B EV kit to establish communication to a host PC. With communication established, control of the MAX17853 EV kit is executed through the EV kit graphical user interface (GUI) on the host PC. The GUI is Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, and Windows 10 compatible and is available through your local Maxim Integrated sales office. Note: References to the MAX17841 in this data sheet pertain equally to the MAX17841B as well.
The MAX17853 EV kit design provides a convenient platform for evaluating the features and functions of the IC, in addition to the IC’s electrical parameters. The EV kit with vertical communication connectors (P2, P3, P5, and P6) and snap and lock battery pack connector enable the user to quickly build and evaluate a system with up to 32 daisy-chain devices.