Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Complete Li+ Charging Solution for 1 to 4 Cells
- Low Heat and High Efficiency
- 300kHz PWM Operation
- Up to 28V Input Voltage Range
- 28-Pin QSOP Package
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Desktop Cradle Chargers
- Handheld Instruments (PDAs, Palmtops)
- Li+ Battery Packs
- Notebook Computers
The MAX1737 detects faulty cells and terminates charging. Two capacitors are used to set the charge termination, prequalification, and fault timeout periods. Three LEDs indicate the charging status. A user-supplied thermistor can be connected to the MAX1737 EV kit to monitor battery temperature and suspend charging for over- and undertemperature conditions.