Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors Single-Cell or Multi-Cell Packs
- On-Board LED Array
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery Backup
- Headlamps and Torches
- Home and Building Automation, Sensors
- Medical Devices
- Power Tools
- Wireless Speakers
The MAX17263G evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 host-side fuel-gauge ICs for lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
The MAX17263G EV kit includes the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at MAX17263 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.