Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors from 1S Cell Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.3V to +4.9V
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Bluetooth Headset Cases
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Health and Fitness Monitors
- Home and Building Automation, Sensors
- Medical Devices
- Wearables and Smartwatches
The MAX17262X evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 host-side fuel-gauge IC for lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
The MAX17262X EV kit includes the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www.maximintegrated.com/products/MAX17262 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.