Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors from 2S+ Cell Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +4.6V to +39.2V
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Tablets, 2-in-1 Laptops
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Medical Devices
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Financial Terminals
- Mobile Printers
- Augmented/Virtual Reality Devices
- Battery Backups
- Wireless Speakers
The MAX17261G/MAX17261X evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 host-side fuel-gauge ICs for lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
The MAX17261G/MAX17261X EV kits include the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kits and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www.maximintegrated.com/en/products/power/ battery-management/MAX17261.html (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.