Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors 1-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.3V to +4.9V
- On-chip Temperature Measurement and External Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Bluetooth Headsets
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Health and Fitness Monitors
- Home and Building Automation, Sensors
- Medical Devices
- Portable Game Players
- Tablets, 2-in-1 Laptops
- Wearables, Smartwatches
- Wireless Speakers
The MAX17055G/MAX17055X evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 host-side fuel gauge ICs for lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
The MAX17055G/MAX17055X EV kits include the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware. Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use the EV kit GUI software.