Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Battery Input Voltage Range
- +2.5V to +4.5V (MAX17048)
- +2.5V to +12V (MAX17049)
- Powered from a Single Battery (MAX17048)
- Evaluates 1-Cell (MAX17048) or 2-Cell (MAX17049) Batteries
- Precision ±7.5mV Voltage Measurement Per Cell
- Current Sense Not Required
- On-Board LDO for 2-Cell Evaluation (MAX17049)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Portable Game Players
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Tablets and Handheld Computers
- Wireless Handsets
The MAX17048/MAX17049 evaluation kits (EV kits) consist of the MAX17048/MAX17049 evaluation kit (EV kit) and the Maxim DS91230+ command module. A Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software is also available for use with the evaluation kits and can be downloaded from www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware.
The EV kits are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the MAX17048/MAX17049 host or battery-side fuel gauge for 1-cell/2-cell lithium-ion (LI+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment. The EV kits can be powered from a single battery (MAX17048) and can be configured to evaluate a single lithium cell (MAX17048) or two lithium cells in series (MAX17049).