Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX1645B
DescriptionThe MAX1645B evaluation kit (EV kit) is an efficient, multichemistry battery charger. It uses the Intel® System Management Bus (SMBus) to control the battery regulation voltage, charger current output, and input current- limit set point.
The MAX1645B EV kit can charge one, two, three, or four series Li+ cells with a current up to 3A.
The MAX1645B evaluation system (EV system) consists of a MAX1645B EV kit and the Maxim SMBUSMON board. The MAX1645B EV kit includes Windows® 95/98/2000/XP-compatible software to provide a user-friendly interface.
- Charges Any Battery Chemistry: Li+, NiCd, NiMH, Lead Acid, etc.
- SMBus-Compatible 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 3A (max) Battery Charge Current
- Up to 18.4V Battery Voltage
- Up to +28V Input Voltage
- Easy-to-Use Software Included
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- Notebook Computers
- PDAs and Other Handheld Devices
- Point-of-Sale Terminals
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Optimized Feature Set for Supercapacitor Charging
- Reliable Operation in Adverse Environmental Conditions
- Up to 16V Protection
- 13.7V Maximum Input Operating Voltage
- 3.15A Maximum Charging Current
- 3.5V to 23V Input Operating Range, 30VDC Withstand Voltage
- Reverse Leakage Protection
- 50mA to 3.15A Programmable Input Current Limit
- Battery Health + Programmable Safety/Protection
- ModelGauge m5 EZ Algorithm
- Precision Measurement Without Calibration
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Temperature Range
- Operating Voltage from 9V to 65V
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation