Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4.75V to 28V AC-Adapter Input Range
- Up to 10A Steering Capability
- P-Channel MOSFET Steering Switches
- Adjustable Battery Minimum Voltage Level
- Adjustable Airline/AC-Adapter Detection Voltages
- Manual-or Computer-Controlled Interface
- On-Board Status LEDs
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Dual-Battery Portable Equipment
- Internet Tablets
- Notebook and Subnotebook Computers
The EV kit uses eight P-channel MOSFETs to steer current between the power sources and the load. The battery minimum voltage level sets the threshold for battery undervoltage conditions and can be adjusted from 4.65V to 13.0V.