Standalone Fuel Gauge IC Evaluation Kit
DescriptionThe DS2780 evaluation kit (EV kit) makes performance evaluation, software development, and prototyping with the DS2780 Standalone Fuel Gauge easy. The evaluation board interfaces to a PC through a DS9123O USB Port Adapter and RJ-11 cable connection.
The DS2780 EV kit evaluation software gives the user complete control of all functions of the DS2780. Separate control tabs allow the user access to all EEPROM and RAM memory locations, all control registers, and real-time updates of all monitored parameters. The software also incorporates a datalogging feature to monitor a cell over time.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2780 with accurate parameter measurements. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time.
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2780 Standalone Fuel Gauge, including:
- Estimation of available capacity for Li+ cells
- Voltage measurement
- Current measurement
- Current accumulation
- Temperature measurement
- Information storage
- Interfaces to the USB port of a PC running Windows XP® or older operating system
- 3G Multimedia Wireless Handsets
- Digital Still Cameras
- Handheld PC Data Terminals
- Subnotebook Computers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Battery Health + Programmable Safety/Protection
- ModelGauge m5 EZ Algorithm
- Precision Measurement Without Calibration
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Temperature Range
- Operating Voltage from 9V to 65V
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation