Evaluation Kit for the DS2764
DescriptionThe DS2764 evaluation kit (EV kit) makes performance evaluation, software development, and prototyping with the DS2764 Lithium-Ion Battery Monitor easy. The evaluation board interfaces to a PC through a DS9123O USB Port Adapter and RJ-11 cable connection.
The DS2764 EV kit evaluation software gives the user complete control of all functions of the DS2764. Separate control tabs allow the user access to all EEPROM and RAM memory locations, all control registers, and real-time updates of all monitored parameters. The software also incorporates a data logging feature to monitor a cell over time and fuel gauging algorithms to improve remaining capacity calculations based on specific cell characteristics.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2764 with accurate parameter measurements, allow the DS2764 to disable charging or discharging, and protect the DS2764 from ESD damage. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits refer to the individual board datasheets located online at www.maximintegrated.com.
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2764 Li+ Battery Monitor, including:
- Temperature measurement
- Voltage measurement
- Current measurement
- Current accumulation
- Information storage
- Overvoltage/Undervoltage protection
- Overcurrent/short circuit protection
- Interfaces to the USB port of a PC running Windows XP® or older operating system
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 3.5V to 23V Input Operating Range, 30VDC Withstand Voltage
- Reverse Leakage Protection
- 50mA to 3.15A Programmable Input Current Limit
- Battery Health + Programmable Safety/Protection
- ModelGauge m5 EZ Algorithm
- Precision Measurement Without Calibration
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Temperature Range
- Operating Voltage from 9V to 65V
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation