Evaluation Kit for the DS2756
DescriptionThe DS2756 evaluation kit (EV kit) makes performance evaluation, software development, and prototyping with the DS2756 High Accuracy Battery Fuel Gauge easy. The evaluation board interfaces to a PC through a DS9123O USB Adapter and RJ-11 cable connection.
The DS2756 EV kit evaluation software gives the user complete control of all functions of the DS2756. Separate control tabs allow the user access to all EEPROM and RAM memory locations, all control registers, and real-time updates of all monitored parameters. The software also incorporates a data logging feature to monitor a cell over time and fuel gauging algorithms to improve remaining capacity calculations based on specific cell characteristics.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2756 with accurate parameter measurements and protect the DS2756 from ESD damage. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits refer to our website at www.maximintegrated.com.
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2756 High Accuracy Battery Fuel Gauge, including:
- Programmable Suspend Mode
- Temperature measurement
- Voltage measurement
- Current measurement
- Current and Voltage Snapshot Mode
- Current accumulation
- Temperature and Accumulated Current Alarms
- Information storage
- Interfaces to the USB port of a PC running Windows XP® or older
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Battery Health + Programmable Safety/Protection
- ModelGauge m5 EZ Algorithm
- Precision Measurement Without Calibration
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Temperature Range
- Operating Voltage from 9V to 65V
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation