Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2746 Low-Cost 2 Wire Battery Monitor with Ratiometric A/D Inputs including:
- Voltage measurement
- Current measurement
- Current accumulation
- A/D input measurements for ID or Thermistor Reading
- Interfaces to the USB Port of a PC Running Windows XP® or Older Operating System
- 2.5G/3G Wireless Handsets
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
Separate control tabs allow the user access to all memory locations, all control registers, and real-time updates of all monitored parameters. The software also incorporates a data-logging feature to monitor a cell over time.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2746 with accurate parameter measurements as well. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits refer to our website at www.maximintegrated.com.