Evaluation Kit for the DS2705
DescriptionThe DS2705 evaluation kit (EV kit) makes performance evaluation, software development, and prototyping with the DS2705 SHA-1 Authentication Master easy. The evaluation board interfaces to a PC through a DS9123O USB Adapter and RJ-11 cable connection as well as to a DS2703 or DS2704 EV kit evaluation board. The provided CD ROM contains all related data sheets along with the evaluation software, which can be run under any Windows operating system that supports USB operation.
The DS2705 EV kit evaluation software allows the user to completely program and configure the DS2705. It also provides limited programmability of a DS2703 or DS2704.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2705 with a stable environment to perform a SHA-1 Authentication with a DS2703 or DS2704 and display a Pass/Fail on the result. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits refer to our website at www.maximintegrated.com.
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2705 SHA-1 Authentication Master, including:
- Initiating a Secure Challenge and Response Authentication using the SHA-1 Algorithm with a DS2703/DS2704
- Maxim 1-Wire® Master/Slave Interface at Standard and Overdrive speeds
- Input and Output pins for Initiating Challenge and Reporting Authentication Pass/Fail
- Programmable Configuration
- Interfaces to the USB Port of a PC Running Windows XP® or Older that Supports USB Operation
- Cell Phones/Smartphones
- Cradle and Accessory Chargers
- Digital Cameras
- Portable DVD and Media Players
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 3.5V to 23V Input Operating Range, 30VDC Withstand Voltage
- Reverse Leakage Protection
- 50mA to 3.15A Programmable Input Current Limit
- Battery Health + Programmable Safety/Protection
- ModelGauge m5 EZ Algorithm
- Precision Measurement Without Calibration
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Temperature Range
- Operating Voltage from 9V to 65V
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation