Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2704 1280 bit EEPROM with SHA-1 Authentication Device, including:
- Secure Challenge and Response Authentication using the SHA-1 Algorithm
- 5 Lockable 32 Byte Pages of EEPROM with DS2502 Compatibility
- Interfaces to the USB Port of a PC running Windows XP® or older operating system that supports USB operation
- 2.5G/3G Wireless Handsets
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Handheld or Notebook Computers and Terminals
The DS2704 EV kit evaluation software gives the user complete control of all SHA-1 and Memory functions of the DS2704 as well as the various other commands.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2704 with a stable environment to perform SHA-1 Calculations and program and read the DS2704. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits refer to our website at www.maximintegrated.com.