Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +6V to +13.2V Input Range
- 2A Output Current
- 1.5MHz Switching Frequency (Selectable: 500kHz, 1MHz, Component Changes Required)
- +3.3V Output Voltage (Fixed Mode)
- 2.0V to 3.6V Output Voltage (Adjustable Mode)
- 84% Efficiency
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 8/12V Industrial Equipment
- Digital System Power Supplies
- LCD Monitors
- LCD TVs
- Point-of-Load Regulators
The MAX8723 EV kit can be reconfigured to operate at 500kHz or 1MHz and can also drive an external synchronous rectifier. In addition, the output voltage can be adjusted from 2.0V to 3.6V by installing appropriate feedback resistors R4 and R5.
The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that features low quiescent current and high conversion efficiency (84%). Operation at 1.5MHz allows the use of small surface-mount components.