Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- VDDQ Preset to 1.8V/10A
- VTT 0.9V Source/Sink 1.5A Continuous/3A Peak
- VTTR 0.9V Source/Sink 10mA
- VIN Range: 7V to 20.5V
- Optimized Switching Frequency: 300kHz
- Overvoltage/Undervoltage Protection
- Independent Shutdown and Standby Controls
- Power OK
- DDR I and DDR II Memory Power Supplies
- Desktop Computers
- Game Consoles
- Graphic Cards
- Notebooks and Desknotes
The VDDQ output is preset to 1.8V and sources up to 10A. The VTT output is always VDDQ/2 and can source/sink up to 3A of peak current and 1.5A of continuous current. The VTTR output is also always VDDQ/2 and can source/sink up to 10mA.
The MAX8632 EV kit was conveniently designed with jumpers to select the OVP/UVP, TON, active-low SKIP, active-low STBY, and active-low SHDN modes. The board's default settings enable OVP (overvoltage protection), 300kHz switching frequency, low-noise PWM mode, VDDQ, VTT, and VTTR.
The VIN input accepts voltages from 7V to 20.5V and VDD requires a 5V bias supply.