Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 0.8V to 1.8V (1-cell boost) Battery Input Voltage
- 1.8V to 4.9V Digitally Adjustable Output Voltage
- Up to 80mA Total Output Current
- Three Low-Noise Voltage Regulators
- Charger for Small NiCd/NiMH/Lithium Battery or Storage Capacitor
- 270kHz Switching Frequency
- 15µA Idle Mode™ Current
- Digitally Controlled 1.8Ω Switches for Vibrators, Beepers, etc.
- Reset and Low-Battery Outputs
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 1-Cell Powered Handheld Equipment
- GPS Receivers
- Two-Way Paging
The MAX769 is similar to the MAX847 except that it contains a buck/boost DC-DC converter (for 2-cell or 3-cell inputs) rather than a boost-only converter (for 1-cell inputs). To evaluate the MAX769, please order the MAX769EVKIT.