Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- SSOP Circuit Fits in 0.09in²
- Smallest Complete Analog Controller for Two PCMCIA (Release 2.0/JEIDA 4.1) PC Card Sockets
- Dual VCC Contols and VPP Outputs
- Logic-Compatible with Industry-Standard PCMCIA Digital Controllers:
- Intel 82365SL_DF
- Fujitsu MB86301
- Chips and Technology F8680
- Cirrus Logic CL-PD6720
- 0V/+5V/+12V/High-Impedance VPP Outputs
- Internal 1.6Ω VPP Power Switches
- Dual Voltage 3.3V/5V VCC Operation
- VPP Power-Ready Status Signals
- 130µA Quiescent Supply Current (3.5µA in Shutdown)
- Break-Before-Make Switching
- Bar-Code Scanners
- Digital Still Cameras
- Handy Terminals
- Notebook and Palmtop Computers
- Personal Organizers
The MAX780A incorporates two 0V/+5V/+12V/high-impedance power outputs for flash VPP programming, level shifters for power MOSFET control of two separate +3.3V/+5V supplies, and two VPP power-ready status signals. The MAX780A may be directly connected to the control outputs from a PCMCIA digital controller, or may be configured to use internal edge-triggered registers for connection to the CPU data bus.
The MAX780B has all the features of the MAX780A but omits the reference and VPP valid indicators. The MAX780C has all the features of the MAX780A but omits the registers for the digital inputs. The MAX780D omits the reference, the VPP valid indicators, and the digital input registers.