Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +5V to +24V Input Voltage Range
- Preset 1.8V and 2.5V Output Voltages
- 1.0V to 5.5V Adjustable Outputs
- 4A Output Current
- 255/345kHz Switching Frequency
- No Current-Sense Resistor
- Power-Good Output
- 28-Pin QSOP Package
- Low-Profile Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 1.8V and 2.5V I/O Supplies
- Chipset/RAM Supplies as Low as 1V
- CPU Core Supplies
- Notebook Computers
The MAX1715 EV kit provides dual 1.8V and 2.5V output voltages from a 5V to 24V battery input range. It delivers up to 4A output current for each output with greater than 90% efficiency, operating at 255/345kHz switching frequency, and has superior line- and load-transient response.
This EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board. It also allows the evaluation of other output voltages in the 1.0V to 5.5V range by changing feedback resistors R1-R4.