Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +2.3V to +5.5V Input Range
- Output Voltages
- +8.5V Output at 250mA from a +2.7V Input (Step-Up Switching Regulator)
- +23V Output at 20mA (Positive Charge Pump)
- -6V Output at 10mA (Negative Charge Pump)
- +4.25V High-Current Op Amp Capable of Delivering 200mA (typ) Short-Circuit Output Current
- Resistor-Adjustable Switching-Regulator, Op-Amp Output, and LDOO Voltages
- High-Voltage Level-Shifting Scan Driver with Gate-Shading Control
- 1.2MHz Step-Up Switching Frequency
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Notebook Computer Displays
The EV kit operates from a DC supply voltage of +2.3V to +5.5V. The step-up switching regulator is configured for a +8.5V output providing at least 250mA from a +2.7V input. The positive charge pump is configured to provide a +23V output providing at least 20mA. The negative charge pump is configured to provide a -6V output providing at least 10mA. The op amp is configured for +4.25V. The high-voltage, level-shifting scan driver with gate-shading control is designed to drive the TFT panel gate drivers.