Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +6V to +20V AVDD Input Voltage Range
- +12V to +38V GON_ Input Voltage Range
- -14V to -4V GOFF Input Voltage Range
- Resistor-Adjustable LDO Regulator for Logic Inputs
- Demonstrates 10 High-Voltage Level-Shifting Scan Drivers
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- LCD Monitors
- LCD TVs
The EV kit operates from a DC supply voltage of +6V to +20V for the MAX17108 AVDD input. The EV kit also requires a +12V to +38V power supply and a -14V to -4V negative power supply for the MAX17108 level-shifting scan-driver circuitry. A PCB pad is provided to monitor the output of an independent op amp, which is configured to half the AVDD input voltage and is capable of providing up to 200mA of short-circuit current.