Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +2.3V to +4.5V Input Range
- 85% Efficiency (VIN = +3.3V, IVP = IVN = 120mA)
- +5.35V/120mA Positive and -4.5V/120mA Negative SMPS (-5V to -0.5V Adjustable Negative SMPS, Component Change Required)
- +1.9V/60mA LDO
- +6.5V/2mA Positive and -4V/2mA Negative Regulated Charge Pumps (+5.5V to +9V Adjustable Positive and -5V to -0.5V Adjustable Negative Charge Pump)
- 1.2MHz PWM Switching Frequency (Selectable 600kHz, Component Change Required)
- On-Board I²C/SMBus Interface Control Through USB
- Shutdown Control
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- Digital Still Cameras
- MP3 Players
The MAX17065 EV kit provides an on-board I²C/SMBus™ interface and is connected to the computer through the universal serial bus (USB) port. The EV kit includes Windows® 2000/XP- and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for control of the MAX17065's output voltages, switching frequency, operating mode, current limit, and SMPS and charge-pump enables.