Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Dual, Synchronous Step-Down Controllers Operate at 180° Out-of-Phase to Reduce Switching Noise
- 3.5V to 36V Wide Input Supply Range
- Buck Output Voltage: 5V and 3.3V Fixed or Adjustable Between 1V and 10V
- Current-Mode Controllers with Forced-PWM and Skip Modes
- Resistor-Programmable Frequency Between 1MHz and 2.2MHz
- Frequency Synchronization Input
- Independent Enable Inputs
- Voltage Monitoring PGOOD_ Outputs
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Distributed DC Power Systems
- Navigation and Radio Head Units
- POL Applications for Automotive Power
The MAX16932 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX16932 high-voltage, dual synchronous step-down controller. The EV kit is set up to provide 5V and 3.3V from an input voltage ranging from 3.5V to 36V. Each buck rail can deliver up to 5A load current. The EV kit’s switching frequency is set at 2.2MHz for both buck converters. Various jumpers are provided to help evaluate features of the MAX16932 IC.