Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 5V to 20V Input Voltage Range
- Four Digitally Selectable Operating Voltages (OUT1)
- Dynamically Selectable Output Voltages 0.7V/1.0V/1.3V/1.5V (OUT1, Adjustable from 0.5V to 2.0V)
- Fixed 2.5V Output Voltage (OUT2, Adjustable from 0.5V to 2.7V)
- 6A Output Current (OUT1)
- 4A Output Current (OUT2)
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- Independent Power-Good Outputs
- Low-Profile Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Active Termination Buses
- CPU Core or VCC Supplies
- DDR Memory Termination
- Dynamically Adjustable Chipset Supplies
- Fixed Chipset/RAM Supplies
- Notebook Computers
- Video/GPU Core Supplies
The MAX1549 EV kit provides a dynamically adjustable 0.7V to 1.5V output voltage range (OUT1), and a fixed 2.5V output voltage (OUT2) from a 5V to 20V battery input range. It delivers up to a 6A output current for OUT1, and up to a 4A output current for OUT2, with greater than 90% efficiency. The EV kit operates at 300kHz switching frequency and has superior line- and load-transient response.
This EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board. It is capable of evaluating other dynamically adjustable output voltages in the 0.5V to 2.0V range by changing R10-R14. Other fixed output voltages in the 0.5V to 2.7V range can be evaluated by changing R20 and R21.