Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 0.5% Battery Voltage Accuracy
- 3% Battery Charge-Current Accuracy
- Input Current-Limiting Set Point through SMBus Command
- Up to 8A Battery Charge Current
- Automatic Selection of System Power Source
- +8V to +25V Input Voltage Range
- Charges Li+, NiCd, NiMH Battery Chemistries
- SMBus-Compatible 2-Wire Serial Interface
- Includes Windows 95-/98-/2000-/XP-Compatible Software and Demo PC Board
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Notebook and Subnotebook Computers
- Portable Equipment with Rechargeable Batteries
- Tablet PCs
The MAX1535A EV kit can charge one, two, three, or four series Li+ cells with a current up to 8A.
The MAX1535A evaluation system (EV system) consists of a MAX1535A EV kit and the Maxim SMBUSMON board. The MAX1535A EV kit includes Windows® 95-/98-/2000-/XP-compatible software to provide a user-friendly interface.