Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- PC-Controlled I/O Platform
- USB Powered
- Provides 3.3V at 80mA to EV Kit
- SPI Bus: 8MHz Burst
- I²C/2-Wire Bus: Fast 400kHz/Standard 100kHz
- Accepts I²C SCL Clock Stretching
- 1.5kΩ I²C Bus Pullup Resistors on Expander Board
- MINIQUSB-XHV Protects MINIQUSB Against I²C Bus Faults Exceeding 3.3V on SCL/SDA
An EV system is an EV kit combined with an interface board such as a MINIQUSB and custom software. Refer to the appropriate EV kit manual for quick start and detailed operating instructions.
The MINIQUSB module is provided as part of selected Maxim EV systems for the purpose of evaluating Maxim/Dallas parts only. The use of the MINIQUSB as a development target is not supported. Refer to the MAXQ2000 Evaluation Kit data sheet for this purpose.
For Windows® 95 or Windows NT support, the CMOD232 or CMAXQ232* should be used instead.