Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Power Accumulator with Dedicated Display to Track Device Power over Time
- Onboard Digital Microphone
- Onboard Accelerometer/Gyroscope
- SWD JTAG 10-Pin Header
- RISC-V Coprocessor JTAG 10-Pin Header
- 16M-Byte QSPI Flash
- Select GPIOs Accessible through 0.1in Headers
- Four ADC Inputs with Optional AA Filter
- Touch-Enabled, 3.5in, 320 x 240 Color TFT Display
- UART Access through USB Bridge
- QSPI Memory Access through USB Bridge
- All IC Power Rails May Be Isolated by Jumpers for Individual Current Measurements
- Two General-Purpose LEDs and Two General- Purpose Pushbutton Switches
- Audio Processing: Multi-Keyword Recognition, Sound Classification, Noise Cancellation
- Facial Recognition
- Object Detection and Classification
- Time-Series Data Processing: Heart Rate/Health Signal Analysis, Multi-Sensor Analysis, Predictive Maintenance
The MAX78000 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform for leveraging the capabilities of the MAX78000 to build new generations of artificial intelligence (AI) devices.
Onboard hardware includes a digital microphone, a gyroscope/ accelerometer, parallel camera module support and a 3.5in touch-enabled color TFT display. A secondary dis- play is driven by a power accumulator for tracking device power consumption over time. Uncommitted GPIO as well as analog inputs are readily accessible through 0.1in pin headers. Primary system power as well as UART access is provided by a USB Micro-B connector. A USB to SPI bridge provides rapid access to onboard memory, allow- ing large networks or images to load quickly.