Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easily Load and Debug Code Using the Supplied Olimex ARM-USB-TINY-H JTAG Debugger Connected Through a Standard 20-Pin ARM JTAG Header
- Headers for Accessing the IC’s I/O Pins and Analog Front End (AFE) Input Signals
- USB Micro-B Connection to the IC’s USB Device Controller
- USB Micro-B Connection to USB-UART Bridge
- Selectable Between the IC’s Internal UART 0 and UART 1
- On-Board Bluetooth® 4.0 BLE Transceiver with Chip Antenna
- Fitness Monitors
- Portable Medical Devices
- Sensor Hubs
- Sports Watches
- Wearable Medical Patches
The MAX32630 and MAX32631 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a convenient platform for evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32630–MAX32632 microcontrollers, respectively. While the MAX32630 EV kit includes a MAX32630 soldered directly to the board, the MAX32631 EV kit features a socketed MAX32631. This version can be used to evaluate the MAX32632, but contact the factory for samples. Each EV kit also provides a complete, functional system ideal for development and debugging applications. Except where stated otherwise, the following sections apply to both EV kits.