Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easily Load and Debug Code Using the Supplied Olimex ARM-USB-TINY-H JTAG Debugger Connected Through a Standard 20-Pin ARM JTAG Header
- Selectable Power Sources for PMIC Include USB Power Through the CN1 or CN2 Connector, Optional External Battery Through J2 Connector, or Bench Supply Through Test Points TP8 and TP9
- Selectable Power Source for On-Board Peripherals (Switches, LEDs, OLED Display, SPI Flash, Bluetooth® LE Transceiver)
- Headers for Accessing the IC’s I/O Pins and Analog Front End (AFE) Input Signals
- USB Micro-B Connection to the IC’s USB Device Controller
- USB Micro-B Connection to USB-UART Bridge Selectable Between the IC’s Internal UART 0 and UART 1
- On-Board Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Transceiver with Chip Antenna
- General-Purpose Pushbutton Switches and Indicator LEDs (All Connected to GPIOs) for User I/O
- Prototyping Matrix (0.1in Grid) with Integrated Power Rails for Customer Circuitry
- Fitness Monitors
- Portable Medical Devices
- Sensor Hubs
- Sports Watches
- Wearable Medical Patches
The MAX32625/MAX32626 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a convenient platform for evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32625/MAX32626 microcontroller. The EV kit also provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications.