Evaluation Kit for the MAX32600
Ultra-Low-Power ARM Cortex-M3 with Wellness Sensor Analog Front End and Advanced Hardware Security
Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easily Load and Debug Code Using the Included JTAG Adapter
- Selectable Power Sources Including USB, Coin Cell, Two AAA Batteries, or a Bench Power Supply
- Headers for Accessing MAX32600 I/O Pins and Analog Front-End (AFE) Input and Output Signals
- On-Board 8-Digit Alphanumeric LCD Glass
- MAX32600 Internal Real-Time Clock (RTC) with On-Board Supercap Keep-Alive Power
- On-Board Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Transceiver
- General-Purpose Pushbutton Switch, Indicator LEDs, and Beeper (All Connected to GPIOs) for User I/O
- Prototyping Matrix (0.1in Grid) with Integrated Power Rails for Customer Circuitry
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Blood Glucose Metering
- Galvanic Skin Response Measurement
- Pulse Oximetry Measurement
- Wearable Medical Devices
The MAX32600 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a convenient platform for evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32600 wellness measurement microcontroller. The EV kit also provides a complete functional system, ideal for developing and debugging applications.
The evaluation board includes a MAX32600 circuit, multiple power options, headers for access to the processor’s I/O port pins and analog front-end devices, an 8-digit LCD display, USB interface, UART interface, low-power Bluetooth transceiver, and other general-purpose IO devices.