Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Modular Antenna Board with Tuning and Matching Networks
- ISO 14443 Type A/B EMV Compliant Contactless Reader
- 4 x 4 Secure Keypad
- Triple Track Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Two Independent USB 2.0 Micro B to Serial UART Bridges
- USB 2.0 Micro B Device Interface
- Six Dynamic Pattern Security Self-Destruct I/O Signals Available Through 0.1in Header
- Arm® Cortex® or SWD JTAG 10-Pin Header
- 64MB QSPI XIP Flash
- 1M QSPI XIP RAM
- Select GPIOs Accessible Through 0.1in Headers
- ADC Input with Optional AA Filter
- Touch-Enabled 3.5in 320 x 240 Color TFT Display
- 10/100 Ethernet Transceiver with RJ45 Connector
- Smart Card Socket with Support for Legacy 5V Cards
- SAM/SIM Card Socket with Support for Legacy 5V Cards
- Charge Controller on 5V Barrel Connector Supports Charging Optional Li+ Cell
- All IC Power Rails Can Be Isolated by Jumpers for Individual Current Measurements
- Two General-Purpose LEDs and Two General-Purpose Pushbutton Switches
- Audible Signaling Provided by Piezo Buzzer BZ1
The MAX32570-QN evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform for leveraging the capabilities of the MAX32570-QN to build new generations of trusted devices.
The EV kit features a socketed MAX32570-QN. Included hardware supports Ethernet, magnetic stripe cards, smart cards, SAM/SIM cards, contactless near field communication (NFC), micro SD cards, an on-board 3.5in touch-enabled color TFT display, and aftermarket camera modules. Uncommitted GPIO is readily accessible through 0.1in pin headers. UART access is provided by dual USB bridges with independent USB micro B connectors. Primary system power is sourced from a coaxial barrel jack style 5V inlet. The system also supports aftermarket Li+ single cell packs.