Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- EV Kit Board with MAX32550 Microcontroller
- SEGGER J-Link LTE JTAG with the USB Cable and 2x5 Pin Connector Ribbon Cable (0.1in Spacing) for Programming
- Standard Micro-USB Type A-to-B Interface Cable
- Serial Cable
- Universal 5V Adapter
- MAX32550 EV Kit Package (Microcontroller and EV Kit Documentation, Development Tool Installation and Configuration Files, and Example Programs Including Source Code)
- ATM Keyboards
- EMV Card Reader
- PCI Mobile Payment Terminals (mPOS)
The DeepCover® Secure Cortex®-M3 Flash Microcontroller evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven platform for conveniently evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32550 highsecurity microcontroller. The EV kit includes a MAX32550 EV kit board, example software, documentation, and a SEGGER J-Link LTE JTAG. The EV kit board includes SIM and SAM smart card sockets, a 3-track magnetic card reader (MCR), color TFT display, pin headers providing access to the processor’s I/O port pins, pushbutton keypad matrix, two DB9 female serial connectors, and a Micro-USB type-B connector. The EV kit provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications as well as evaluating the overall capabilities of the MAX32550 micro controller.