Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluate Preselected Threshold or Adjustable Threshold by Simple Jumper Configuration
- Easy Connections through Binding Posts
- Status LEDs Give Visual Indication of Power Present and Fault Conditions
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Data Modem Cards
- Portable Media Players
- RF Power Amplifier in Cell Phones
- SDXC Card Power-Supply Protection
- USB Ports
- UTCA/ATCA Platforms
The MAX14575A–MAX14575C evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that demonstrate the functionality of the MAX14575A–MAX14575C adjustable current-limit switches in an 8-pin TDFN package. Each EV kit features jumpers for configuration and evaluation of all versions of the IC, which include autoretry, latchoff, and continuous current-limit versions. Input power to the EV kits is provided by a standard 5V USB bus or an external 5V power supply.