Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Tiny SOT23-5 Package
- 0.5µA Supply Current
- 1.5Mbps Guaranteed Data Rate
- Meet EIA/TIA-232 and V.28/V.24 Specifications Down to VCC = +3.0V
- Active-Low INVALID Output Indicates Valid RS-232 Signal at Receiver Input (MAX3181/MAX3183)
- Three-State TTL/CMOS Receiver Output (MAX3180/MAX3182)
- Noninverting RS-232 Output (MAX3182/MAX3183)
- Diagnostic Ports
- Digital Still Cameras
- Handheld Equipment
- Network Equipment
- Set-Top Boxes
The MAX3180/MAX3182 feature a three-state TTL/CMOS receiver output that is controlled by an active-low EN logic input. The MAX3181/MAX3183 feature an active-low INVALID output that indicates valid RS-232 signals at the receiver input for applications requiring automatic system wake-up. The MAX3180/MAX3181 receivers have a standard inverting output, while the MAX3182/MAX3183 receivers have a noninverting output.