Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Programmable Transceiver Supports
- V.28 (RS-232)
- V.10 (RS-423)
- V.11 (RS-449/V.36, EIA-530, EIA-530A, and X.21)
- True Fail-Safe Receiver Inputs
- Programmable Cable Termination (MAX13175E)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- CSU and DSU
- Data Networking
- Data Routers
- Data Switches
- PCI Cards
- Telecommunication Equipment
The EV kit was designed to take advantage of the chipset's flow-through pinout. The EV kit includes a 40-pin header (logic signals), a female DB25 connector (protocol signals), three SMA connectors (high-speed logic signals), and scope-probe connectors for measuring the high-speed data signals (logic and protocol signals).