24-Channel Automotive Switch Monitor
Monitor the Status of 24 Automotive Switches with a Single Microcontroller
DescriptionThe MAX13362 is a 24-channel automotive contact monitor designed as an interface between mechanical switches and low-voltage processors or other logic circuits. The IC operates over a voltage range of 5.5V to 28V, and withstands voltages up to 40V. It protects low-voltage circuitry from high voltages and reverse battery conditions. The MAX13362's low-current operation under all operating conditions makes it suitable for use in electronic control units (ECUs) that are connected directly to the automotive battery. It has an adjustable scan mode that significantly reduces the current drawn in key-off.
The MAX13362 features an SPI™ interface to monitor the switch status and set the device configuration. Multiple MAX13362s can be cascaded to support any multiple of 24 switches.
The MAX13362 is available in a 6mm x 6mm, 40-pin thin QFN package and operates over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- 9V to 18V Operating Voltage Range with Full Performance
- Fully Functional Range of 5.5V to 28V
- Switch Inputs Withstand 27V
- Switch Inputs Withstand Reverse Battery
- Ultra-Low Operating Current 100µA (typ) in Scan Mode
- Built-In Switching Hysteresis
- Built-In Switch Deglitching
- CMOS-Compatible Logic Outputs Down to 3.0V
- Interrupt Output to Processor
- Configurable Wetting Current (0mA, 5mA, 10mA or 15mA) for Each Switch Input
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Automotive Body Controllers
- Automotive Door Modules
- Automotive Smart Junction Boxes
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|