Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Fully Integrated for Ease of Use and Design Flexibility
- Optimized for PCIe Gen III (8.0GT/s), Gen II (5.0GT/s), Gen I (2.5 GT/s) Compatible
- Four Levels of Input Equalization up to 16dB
- Eight Levels of Output Deemphasis up to 9dB
- High Level of Performance to Overcome Noise in Lossy Channels
- Random Jitter: 0.5psRMS (typ)
- Deterministic Jitter: 7psP-P (typ)
- Equalization Permits Placement Up to 30in FR4
- Robust Solution for Harsh Environments
- Industrial Temperature Rated: -40°C to +85°C
- ±4kV Human Body Model (HBM) Protection on All Pins
- Housed in a Flow-Through (5mm x 5mm) TQFN Package for Resistance to Vibration/Shocks
- Carrier Boards
- Computer on Modules
- Industrial/Embedded PCs
- Medical Equipment
- Rack Server Industrial PCs
- Test Equipment
The device contains two identical channels capable of equalizing PCIe Gen III (8GT/s), Gen II (5GT/s), and Gen I (2.5GT/s) signals and features electrical idle and receiver detection.
The MAX14955 is available in a small, 40-pin, 5.0mm x 5.0mm TQFN package with flow-through traces for optimal layout and minimal space requirements. The device is specified over the -40°C to +85°C extending operating temperature range.