The MAX86171 evaluation system (EV sys) allows for the quick evaluation of the MAX86171 optical AFE for applications at various sites on the body, particularly the wrist. MAX86171 supports both I2C and SPI compatible interfaces. MAX86171 has two optical readout channels that operate simultaneously. The EV sys allows flexible configurations to optimize measurement signal quality at minimal power consumption. The EV sys helps the user quickly learn about how to configure and use the MAX86171.
The EV sys consists of two boards. MAXSensor BLE is the main data acquisition board while MAX86171_OSB# is the sensor daughter board for MAX86171. The EV sys can be powered using the USB-C supply or LiPo Battery.
The EV sys comes with a MAX86171ENI+ in a 28-bump WLP.
- Quick Evaluation of the MAX86171
- Supports Optimization of Configurations
- Facilitates Understanding MAX86171 Architecture and Solution Strategy
- Real-time Monitoring
- Data Logging Capabilities
- On-Board Accelerometer
- Bluetooth LE
- Body Hydration
- Clinical Accuracy
- Heart Rate Variability
- Maximum Oxygen Consumption (VO2 max)
- Muscle and Tissue Oxygen Saturation (SmO2 and StO2)
- Optical Heart Rate
- Optimized Performance to Detect:
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Suitable for Wrist, Finger, Ear, and Other Locations
- Wearable Devices for Fitness, Wellness, and Medical Applications
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Per-Channel Configurability Enables Wide Range of Applications
- Fault Tolerant with Built-In Diagnostics
- High Integration Reduces BOM Count and PCB Space