The MAX30134 evaluation system (EV system) provides a single platform to evaluate the functionality and features of the MAX30134 with DC current measurement and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) measurement capabilities. The EV system includes a MAX30134 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a MAX32630FTHR Cortex- M4F microcontroller for wearables. The MAX32630FTHR provides power to the MAX30134 EV kit and contains the firmware necessary to use the EV kit GUI program. The EV kit ships with jumpers installed and supply voltages set to typical operating values. Optional connections exist that can be shunted to make use of different functionalities.
Note that the MAX30131/MAX30132/MAX30134 supports single-, dual-, and quad-channel electrochemical sensors, respectively and supports two-terminal or three-terminal configurations.
This Evaluation System is not a medical device.
- Convenient Platform to Evaluate the MAX30131/MAX30132/MAX30134
- Many Easy-to-Reach Test Points
- Multichannel Operation
- Windows® 7-, 8-, 10-Compatible GUI Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Facilitates IEC61000-4-2 ESD Compliance Testing
- Ultra-Low-Power Design
- Continuous Glucose Monitors
- Electrochemical Sensors
- Sweat Sensors
- Wearable Devices
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Per-Channel Configurability Enables Wide Range of Applications
- Fault Tolerant with Built-In Diagnostics
- High Integration Reduces BOM Count and PCB Space
- Complete Dual-Channel Optical Data Acquisition System
- Ultra Low-Power Operation for Wearable Devices
- Excellent Top-End Dynamic Range > 91dB in White Card Loop-Back Test (Nyquist Sample-to-Sample Variance)