Evaluation Kit for the MAX22190
The MAX22190 evaluation system (EV system) provides the hardware and software necessary to evaluate the MAX22190 Octal Industrial Digital Input device with Diagnostic features. The MAX22190 EV kit has Pmod™ compatible connector for SPI communication. The EV system includes the USB2PMB2# adapter board that receives commands from a PC through the USB port to create an SPI interface for communication between the software and the MAX22190 on the EV kit.
The EV system includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication between the target device and the PC. The MAX22190 EV kit has two MAX22190 devices (U1 and U2) that can operate in multiple modes, as shown in Figure 1:
- Single-Channel Mode: The USB2PMB2# adapter connects to either U1 or U2 on the EV kit, depending on which channel is preferred, and selected using the on-board jumpers.
- Independent Slave Mode: The USB2PMB2# adapter uses two chip-select signals (active-low CS1 and active-low CS2) to control each chip through a single connector/GUI interface.
- Daisy-Chain Mode: The USB2PMB2# adapter connects to both U1 and U2 through the MAX14483 Digital Isolator, and SDO from U1 connects to SDI of U2. Both U1 and U2 are controlled from a single SPI interface.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX22190
- EV Kit Logic Side is USB-Powered
- Configured for IEC 61131-2 Type 1, 3 and Type 2
- Independent Slave or Daisy-Chainable SPI Interface
- Galvanic Isolation using MAX14483 and MAX12931
- Robust Design ±2kV Surge Tolerant Line-to-Line
- Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP® Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliant
- Building Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Process Automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Per-Channel Configurability Enables Wide Range of Applications
- Fault Tolerant with Built-In Diagnostics
- High Integration Reduces BOM Count and PCB Space