Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Two Accessible Modes:
- Analog Output-Voltage Mode
- Analog Output-Current Mode
- Supports Load Impedance Detection
- Access to All GPIOs
- Windows® 10-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Building Automation Analog Outputs
- Configurable Analog Output Cards
- Factory Automation Analog Outputs
- Process Automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers
The MAX22007 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hard- ware and software necessary to evaluate the MAX22007 Industrial Four-Channel Configurable Analog Output. The MAX22007 EV kit communicates with a graphical user interface (GUI) running on a PC through a USB port. The EV kit provides the on-board FT2232 USB-to-SPI bridge for SPI communication, but also allows an external SPI master to communicate with the MAX22007 through the PMOD1 connector. The onboard DC-DC converters generate necessary supply voltages, +15V for HVDD, +3.3V for VDD, and -2V for HVSS to power the MAX22007.
Multiple MAX22007 EV kit boards can be connected in daisy-chain mode using PMOD1 and PMOD2 connectors.