The MAX14819 evaluation kit (EV kit) consists of the evaluation board and software. The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX14819 IO-Link® dual-channel master transceiver.
The EV kit includes Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the device. The EV kit is connected to a PC through a USB A-to- micro B cable.
The MAX14819 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX14819A.
- IO-Link-Compliant Device Transceiver
- IO and SPI Interface Terminals
- Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- IO-Link Gateways
- IO-Link Master Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Configurable Outputs
- System Accuracy
- Robust with Integrated Diagnostics
- Per-Channel Configurability Enables Wide Range of Applications
- Fault Tolerant with Built-In Diagnostics
- High Integration Reduces BOM Count and PCB Space