Sensor interface ICs connect directly to a sensor element and provide the needed signal conditioning to extract an accurate signal for monitoring and control systems. Fully integrated sensor signal conditioners connect directly to the sensor, perform conditioning, and optionally fulfill data communication functions.
Sensor Interface ICs
Learn how to select a signal chain for temperature and pressure sensor designs.
- Per-Channel Configurability Enables Wide Range of Applications
- Fault Tolerant with Built-In Diagnostics
- High Integration Reduces BOM Count and PCB Space
- Complete Dual-Channel Optical Data Acquisition System
- Ultra Low-Power Operation for Wearable Devices
- Excellent Top-End Dynamic Range > 91dB in White Card Loop-Back Test (Nyquist Sample-to-Sample Variance)