Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 400kbps I²C-Compatible, 2-Wire Serial Interface
- +3V to +3.6V Supply Voltage
- PECI 1.0-Compliant Port
- PECI-to-I²C Translation
- Active-Low ALERT Output
- Active-Low RESET Input (May Be Disabled as a Factory Option)
- Programmable Temperature Offsets
- -20°C to +120°C Operating Temperature Range
- VREF Input Refers Logic Levels to the PECI Supply Voltage
- Automatic I²C Bus Lockup Timeout Reset
- Lead-Free, 10-Pin µMAX® Package
- Desktop Computers
The I²C interface provides an independent serial communication channel to communicate synchronously with peripheral devices in a multiple master or multiple slave system. This interface allows a maximum serial-data rate of 400kbps.
The MAX6621 is designed to operate from a +3.0V to +3.6V supply voltage and ambient temperature range of -20°C to +120°C.