MAX13035E Evaluation Kit
DescriptionThe MAX13035E evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX13035E 6-channel, bidirectional logic-level translator used for interfacing with secure digital (SD) memory cards. The EV kit features SD memory card interface and general-purpose interface connections. The MAX13035E IC guarantees data rates up to 100Mbps. The MAX13035E translates between VL and VCC logic levels. The VL range is 1.62V to 3.2V and the ±15kV ESD-protected VCC range is 2.2V to 3.6V.
The EV kit also includes the MAX3202E, a dual-channel ESD protection array for complete line protection.
- Supply Voltage Ranges
- VL: 1.62V to 3.2V
- VCC: 2.2V to 3.6V
- ±15kV ESD Protection on I/O VCC Lines
- SD Memory Card and General-Purpose Interface Connections
- 100Mbps Guaranteed Data Rates
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Memory Stick Card Level Translation
- MiniSD Card Level Translation
- MMC Level Translation
- SD Card Level Translation
- TransFlash® Level Translation
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|