Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Broad Range of Data Transfer Rates (from DC to 200Mbps)
- Four Unidirectional Channels with 3 Different Channel Direction Configurations
- SMA Connectors for Easy Connection to External Equipment
- Wide Power Supply Voltage Range from 1.71V to 5.5V
- Guaranteed Up to 5kVRMS Isolation for 60s
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Battery Management
- Fieldbus Communications for Industrial Automation
- Isolated RS-485/RS-422, CAN
- Isolated SPI Interface
- Medical Systems
The MAX22444–MAX22446 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX22444– MAX22446, reinforced, four-channel, galvanic digital isolators. Two types of evaluation boards are available to support different channel direction configurations, different ENA polarities and different output default settings of the MAX22444–MAX22446 family. The MAX22445FWEVKIT# is fully assembled and tested, and comes populated with the MAX22445FAWE+ (Figure 1). The MAX2244XWEVKIT# is a generic board which has U1 unpopulated allowing the user to select a device from the MAX22444-MAX22446 family (Figure 2). Both evaluation boards support the wide-body 16-pin SOIC package type. See Table 1 for EV kit options.
The EV kits should be powered from two independent isolated power supplies with nominal output voltage in range from 1.71V to 5.5V. For evaluating the electrical parameters of the device without any isolation between the two sides, a single power supply can also be used.
The MAX2244XWEVKIT# comes with U1 unpopulated and supports the following digital isolators: MAX22444BAWE+, MAX22444CAWE+, MAX22444EAWE+, MAX22444FAWE+, MAX22444MAWE+, MAX22444NAWE+, MAX22445BAWE+, MAX22445CAWE+, MAX22445EAWE+, MAX22445FAWE+, MAX22445MAWE+, MAX22445NAWE+, MAX22445RAWE+, MAX22445SAWE+, MAX22445UAWE+, MAX22445VAWE+, MAX22446BAWE+, MAX22446CAWE+, MAX22446EAWE+, MAX22446FAWE+, MAX22446MAWE+, MAX22446NAWE+.